[Dailydrool] Golden Empire Basset Rescue Kingsburg Waddle

JILL PETERSON jpx at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 22 21:54:05 PDT 2011

Wow!  What a great event.  The weather was just perfect.  We had a GREAT turnout.  It was wonderful seeing old friends and making new friends.  We even completed an adoption at the event.  Huckleberry has a new forever home.

We had a great time and wanted to thank everybody for their help and support.  We could not have done it without our volunteers.

Looking forward to next year.

Jill and the hounds of Golden Empire Basset Rescue.