[Dailydrool] Lumps

Dawn Jackson dlvj at ptd.net
Mon May 23 10:05:56 PDT 2011

I am taking Oopie to the vet tomorrow to have 2 interesting lumps checked out on him.  On both of his back legs at the posterior side of the "elbow" or perhaps the hock there are indentical, what feels like fluid filled sacs.  My other hounds have prominent back "elbows" but nothing like this.  They are perhaps the size of a large walnut and cause him no pain or discomfort that I can see.  I have a friend who worked as a vet tech and she never saw anything like them and she had a basset until recently.  She tried to research online and couldn't find any useful information there either.  Anyone have any ideas what these could be?  He walks fine.....as I said.....they don't bother him at all.

Dawn, momslave to Lucy, Lilly, Jethro and Oopie