[Dailydrool] just stuff

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon May 23 10:29:29 PDT 2011

Hi all,

We send out drool daily to all in need.  Lately I have not had much time to
send out personal emails, but all are on my mind, and I do tell the Bounders
about everyone at feeding time.  Logically, it seems the best time to hit
them up for some extra drool for those needing it.

The Bounders are well today.  Always a good thing!

Lucas was the first to get his dental and had to have 9 taken out.  He had 2
that suck almost forward on his lower front ones and I always called him my
hillbilly hound.  But those are gone now.  He is healing very well and
enjoying being on soft food for the ten days till we go back to the vet for
his checkup.  We also did an x-ray on his chest, due to a cough he
periodically has.  Nothing showed up, so we have decided it must be allergy
related.

Logan also had a dental and small growth removal on her eyelid.  No teeth
pulled there and the growth was just a wart type growth,  had been there
since she came to us.

Esty and Noah are in line for dentals,  will get them in this week for their
blood work.

 I hurt my back on Sat, right before Pat and her mom flew off to Egypt for 3
weeks.  I think I picked up Mona wrong,  it is better some, but still
watching what I do.  It sucks getting older.

Mona and I have developed a different method for me to help her get outside,
seems to be working for right now.  She is crippled and always plays the I'm
crippled card,  so we help her out when she woofs.   Maybe that is why she
proclaimed herself Queen Mona of the Bounders. When Pat is around and Mona
woofs,  I am always saying, "Mona wants,  Mona wants."   Doesn't matter
what,  she just wants.  And she gets.    Dang,  I either sound pathetic or
have become a well-trained slave..when did that happen?????

Well, Esty actually has her apt for her dental preblood work in a bit, so
need to round up my youngest, and hit the road for the vet lady,  Have a
great afternoon all!

Wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org> www.seniorhoundsabound.org