[Dailydrool] Funny Story

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon May 23 11:08:57 PDT 2011

I went to our PO Box today I do not go very often it is clear across town
and was not expecting anything so I mosey over there every couple of weeks.
I opened the PO Box and to my surprise there was a card in there telling me
I had a package to pick up. ( I pay for a very small PO Box since hardly any
mail ever comes for the rescue)
This is where the funny comes in
I gave my card to the mailperson inside the Post Office and she promptly
went to fetch my package
She brought it to me and said, " I do not think I would open that if I was
you"

I asked her why and she said look who it is from

I looked it said Colt and Ruger Woohooo a present from my dear friend
Michele and her boys!!
The mail person said those are gun names a Colt 45 and a Ruger is a nine
Milimeter.

 I said oh thats okay they are in the service!
She inquired which branch I said they are members of the ASTT ( Anti
Squirrell Terrorist Team) in the Pacific Basset Feet.
LOL She looked at me like I was crazy so I picked up my package and left her
scratching her head.
Thank you for the wonderful surprise Michele, Colt and Ruger our Bassets are
enjoying the jerky and cookies we are going to use some of these morsels to
produce buckets of Drool to sling  to our Basset friends in Joplin Missouri
and thank you boys and Auntie Val for the nice surprise tucked inside the
box!
Love the pictures of the boys in their uniforms!