[Dailydrool] funny story

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon May 23 17:02:26 PDT 2011

Chris, I laughed so hard at this post.  I can just imagine that poor postal working being so serious and so utterly confused about the package, the ASTT, and the PBF. It's a wonder that she didn't call the bomb squad to come check it out.  That bomb sniffing dog would have been a very happy dog with all the chicken jerky and Bar-B-Que Squirrel cookies.  LOL  We'll she is right, the boyz are a couple of pistols alright...furry pistols that fly out the door at any sign of a squirrel being in their compound.
I'm glad that you got your package and that the hounds are all enjoying their treats.  Ruger said to tell you that those Bar-B-Que squrriel cookies are made with real terrorist squirrels...(Not really but don't tell the ASTT Director that...don't want him to think that I am disobeying orders)
Don't you just love a hound in uniform!!!
Stay safe drool to you and the hounds. I hear on the news & from your personal e-mail that more storms are suppose to be coming through that area.

Love an drool to all.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother Pistols
Colt "I am one handsome hound in my PBF Uniform"
Ruger "Not as handsome as me!"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...