[Dailydrool] adding two more non fur kids

Dana Allen dguinn_00 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 11:26:19 PDT 2011

My husband's children lived in Joplin and lost everything last night, the photo of their home they sent was just a flattened block - no houses or anything left.  They hid under a mattress and were buried until neighbors dug them out.  They are safe and he is on his way to get them now, they are about 2 1/2 hours from us.

The Basset Hounds are extremely excited and are waiting to give all their snuggles and snooter kisses to them when they arrive to make everything all better.  We have a huge adjustment to make as they will be moving into our small home indefinitely, their mother and step dad are staying in another town with their oldest son and his family.  But we will get through this - just wanted to say love on your family a little more.

These kids have nothing, clothes on their back is all that is left, one didn't even get out with a pair of shoes.  Both cars, home, everything is gone and they were renters and didn't have insurance to top it off.  We are unsure at this point if they have friends who didn't make it through the tornado, that will be another added issue if so.  Please pray.

Dana
Tuffy, Gus Gus, Peach and Roseanne