[Dailydrool] Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue - Oldies, but Goodies!

D M jrsygrl71 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 14:41:56 PDT 2011

Announcement! We are celebrating the "Oldies, but Goodies"! TSBHR would like nothing more than to move our senior hounds out of the kennel. In an effort to do that, we are offering a reduced adoption fee for dogs 9yrs old & older. Instead of the regular $225.00 adoption fee, we are lowering it to $100.00 from now until July. That includes spay/neuter & all vaccinations. Please fill out an adoption application at www.tristatebassets.org if you're interested & mention this post!  Thank you!

Dana Mania