[Dailydrool] drinking like horsies

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Mon May 23 12:29:45 PDT 2011

i don't know if this would help, but when gus first rescued me, he hoovered his food.  it made me nervous, so i wrote to you guys, being a newbie as i was.  from the many suggestions i rec'd, the muffin tin works the best and that has been his food vessel for almost 2 yrs.  it slowed him right down.  i just shake the food over the tin (i use the mini-muffin, 24-count tin).  so maybe if you used a muffin tin for water, it would slow them down?  just a suggestion.....
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-me hab no moor wurries dat sumbuddy eets me fud.  me nose it be all fur memememememe