[Dailydrool] Adding 2 more non fur kids

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon May 23 16:48:06 PDT 2011

Dana,
How can we help?
My husband and I need to clean out our closets so we can send clothes.  Also I'm willing to send some gift cards to Wal-mart, Target or whatever is close to you for them to buy stuff that they need or even to help you buy groceries to feed everyone. Just let me know what you need and where I can send it to.

Please let us know how we and I'm sure many of the other Droolers out there can help you and your family.

Love & Drool to you and your family.
Michele, Colt & Ruger.

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...