[Dailydrool] BBR Woofle winners!

mjokela at camulus.com mjokela at camulus.com
Mon May 23 17:27:32 PDT 2011

Well, the 4th annual BBR Spring into Summer event is now a thing of the past.

The weather turned out much like it was the week before in Michigan, only warmer and with a few tornado warnings tossed in!  Yes, we learned how many slaves and hounds we could fit in a smaller room and/or hallway.  But the weather didn't stop anyone from having fun and raising much needed funds for the hounds.

There were silent auctions, games, food, lots of hounds, paw walk, demonstrations, a sales booth and many many more vendors and things to do.

We also drew and announced the woofle winners live at the event on Sunday.  If you weren't there live, you can view the winners at <http://www.bbrsis.org>.  Congrats to all of the winners and thanks to all of you who bought tickets to help support the hounds!

Thanks to everyone who supported BBR in some way for Spring into Summer event, whether it was volunteering, donating, attending, buying t-shirts or buying woofle tickets.  Every little bit helps the hounds!

Ahrooooooos,
Melissa
Oliver, Gerdie, Sarge, Maddie and Homer ATB