[Dailydrool] Da new Guy!! Dad-Yuse Fired

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:44:17 PDT 2011

You are all in our faughts and prawers, we is so sowwy to see so many people
be affected by Mudder Nadure....

DDOD (Dat Dum ol' Dad) doned it againz.....he forgotted sumfing dat be vewy
vewy impawtent! We'se gotz a new brother. His name be Harley, and he camed
from Wyoming Basset Hound Rescue in Cody. He's done been here fur a whole
over a week, and DDOD ain't said nuffin about him. Ours Momma pickeded himin
out cause it was time fur her to get anudder dog, since Awnie weft
us.....Dey took to each other liked dey nosed each obber all foreber da
time!! BOOMER!! Ge3t outta da ways, I'm gonna talk some....

What's dis "we" carp? Nohoundie asked me iffin it was okie to get anudder
Hound. Oh Brother-just what I needed, anudder Brother...like da one I
already gotz iz not enough..........GRRRRRR!! kid just rubs mined furred da
wronged way.... barking, howling, carrying on.......I don't wike it, not one
BITE...I'm gonna iffin da kid don'ta weave me awone.....I barked at himz one
night, he's pushy, wants to be cwose to me, I's a shy giwl, and I don't wike
him in my face all da time.......wike I said....I wants ta know why's it is
dat nobody asked me bout dis....hrumph.......Dis Hawley brings a whole knew
meanin to da fwase "go away kid, ya bodder me"

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129**

Harley The new guy!!

Arnie ATB: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY