[Dailydrool] Bernina sewing room

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 19:38:40 PDT 2011

Hi I don 't know how many of you are familiar with me.
I have recently donated a quilt to the Basset Buddies Rescue MN
for their Spring into Summer event. Washington Basset Rescue currently
has one that I created for their Aaarrooo for Howlywood theme
Basset Blast. They have it up for auction on ebay, until May 30th,
please check it out.
That brings me asking for your vote. I have a very slim chance at winning,
but I am asking for your vote at https://apps.facebook.com/bernina/view?g=382
This is a cnace to win a new sewing room. this is where I would be aable to
spend more time creating

quilts. I make quilts to sell, but more impoertantly I need a decent space to
design and create

the quilts that I donate to Basset Rescues. I am planning, Hopefully this fall,
create a quilt using pictures of bassets on wheels to raise money to be set
aside and used

for bassets that need wheels. Please vote for me. I am currently at 29 and first
place is around 500
so as you can see I NEED YOUR VOTES please and thanks, Vote, then go bid on the
wabr quilt on Ebay.
thanks,
Martha and Molly Bob, SherlockATB,ChanceATBand RexATB