[Dailydrool] Need some halp

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Tue May 24 13:02:13 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone.

I wasn't quite sure how to title this post but here's the situation so far . I am in need of some help. What I know at this point is that a neutered male mahogany and white basset hound that I pla ced as a puppy is being returned to me by the family that has had him since he was about 4 months old . He is 5 1/2 years old now. I am  working on having him picked up from them  in the near future.  He is currently in southern California and I' m in southwest Idaho. I have made arrangements with another breeder to pick him up from the family that has him. He will then go to her home in northern California. I will need  to find a way to get him back here to me. I will also be accepting applications  to rehome him once he has been evaluated and checked out . I don't have much more information on him at this point. I' m posting here to see if there would be someone traveling to Idaho this summer from northern California who would be willing to bring him with them. I' m located west of Caldwell just off I-84.

Would anyone who may be able to help please contact me off list.

Jacqie Marvich

Oakrydge Bassets