[Dailydrool] Fur ball Tumbleweeds

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue May 24 13:04:18 PDT 2011

I have four Bassets and a Bassador two of the Bassets and the Bassador are
keeping me in tumbleweeds and chunks of fur all over the house, furniture,
clothes, everywhere; it looks like a hair rug and I vacuum every day to no
avail it still looks like I never vacuum. The other two bassets are clean no
fur dropping off. I wonder what makes the difference? One has very short
almost velvet like hair all over her body like the hair on her ears  but the
other has a long coat like the three shedders but she is just not shedding.
Her hair is thin with no undecoat do you think it is because she spends
almost 24 hrs a day on my heated waterbed?