[Dailydrool] baby steps and the ABC summer fest and rescue rally

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 18:59:01 PDT 2011

Dear Drool Family,
This may be shocking news to some of you, and I almost meant to keep this a surprise, but yes, the impossible can happen, I can leave Long Island, and while I did this once in 2009 to rescue Pierre jr in Washington, PA, I am making my not Long Island basset event debut at ABC's summer fest and rescue rally.  I am completely looking forward to the event, and while I was not able to conjure the ability to get to MBR which I really wanted to do, this was unexpectedly doable, and I am not looking back.  I booked my room, I am prepping the new, never a dog in it yet, car, and me and Pierre jr. are hitting the highway North.
I have my pledge sheet in front of me, and if anyone wants their name added to the list, please contact me off list.  My brain is whirling what can I do... something on Hound's bay?  Oh, I will figure something out.
I so look forward to this, it has been a long time coming.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jax and the herd