[Dailydrool] Fur, Moulting & Tumbleweeds - Oh My!

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:33:19 PDT 2011

Just had to chime in on this thread - Cowboy has been shedding like mad for
the past few weeks. No matter how long I brush him for, I continue to get
more hair yet he has no signs of baldness. What gives?! :) Rupert on the
other hand has not been shedding any more than usual, although I can get a
fair amount off of him with brushing also.

Their coats are so different; Cowboys thin, glossy and short, Ruperts long,
wavy and thick. If i wasn't witnessing it first hand, I'd think Ru would be
the shedder, but it is definitely Cowboy. We did baths yesterday along with
more burshing but Cowboy must just regenerate hair by the minute as it never
seems to end. :)

Good luck to all of you who are also dealing with this.

Kacy with Cow and Ru
San Diego, Ca