[Dailydrool] Moulting! That explains it!

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Wed May 25 19:20:08 PDT 2011

I didn't realize they moulted! I thought only birds moulted! Now I
understand why in the past two days Vernon Q Basset has a) dumped
approximately five million pounds of fur in the living room, and b) once
again taken to getting up on the dining room table.

He simply has his new feathers, and is flying more easily.

Mary (who wishes Vern would come down to earth)
& Vernon Q Basset (who is delighted with his high-flying ways)