[Dailydrool] Fw: this and that

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu May 26 09:17:08 PDT 2011

Auntie Val, Ruger Director of ASTT woofing in.  Was CIC Bo out without his bodyguards?  Now Auntie.We talked about this Our beloved CIC should never be out of the PBF HQ compound without sufficient guards!  What if the RaTaliban or the Squirrelistans would have taken him hostage?  Or worse.  Thank goodness that the miniature humans were on alert and protected him until you & LT Harley were able to get off your duffs to provide protection for CIC Bo.  I would like to suggest that we stand up a SHS (Secret Hound Service) to protect the CIC.

Momma had a bout of sticker shock last week when she went in to get our heartworm and flea prevention.  A 6 month supply of Comfortis for each of us (because Colt is a Chunky butt he has to get his own box of prevention) and a 3 month supply of Iverhart for each of us (we split a 6pill box) cost momma $224.  Ouch.that's cutting into our fancy bedtime cookie money.

We hear a great quote on Dancing with the Stars the other night.  Lyn (the older judge) told Kristie Alley "you have to risk it, if you want the biscuit"  Colt wants to know what he has to risk because he wants the biscuit!  Lyn must be part basset hound.we are always risking it to steal the biscuit, and the bacon sammies, and hamboogies, and the steaks etc.

I also want to send out an atta boys to Rabid Dog Security team of Llewis, Nigel, Conley, & Mr. Cooper sir.Way to go boys.protect your home and your humans from vicious roofroofroofers.

On the subject of the battle of the fur and fur bunnies:  On our room and the kitchen because it is linoleum, Momma uses a shop vac to vacuum up the basset fur bunnies and the sand that my brother tracks in.  (He is partial to rolling in the sand pit in the back yard) She loves it.  Last weekend she even vacuumed the walls.  Momma says that a broom just pushes the fur bunnies around and a swiffer would use to many pads each time.  But the shop vac just sucks them right up.

The weather is getting steamy down here on the Florida Gulf Coast.  Where did all the nice cool low humidity days go to?

Love, and drool to all

Ruger out