[Dailydrool] One of OMBR's alums is a supermodel!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Fri May 27 16:42:24 PDT 2011

I thought Droolers might enjoy seeing this.  An OMBR foster named
Buddy Ray was adopted several years ago by a lovely lady who now lives
in Rochester, NY, and owns a gift store called Craft Company No. 6,
which sells lots of unique, handmade, craft items.  They have a GREAT
online store, too (Father's Day is coming up, you know...).  I got her
store's newest e-newsletter, and while browsing through the products,
saw a neat "slosh-proof" water bowl, with a pic of it "in use"
starring our Buddy Ray!
http://shop-handmade.craftcompany.com/Anthony-Stoneware-dog-bowl.html

And look, his ears are dry!
--