[Dailydrool] More GGBR Woofle Winners!!

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:39:26 PDT 2011

Thanks to everyone for their support!!  We've drawn 10 prizes so far, with 8
still to come!!

Our latest winners were drawn at Golden Empire's Kingsburg Waddle.  We do
these drawings at public events and after a wonderful day enjoying the
festivities at the Waddle, we drew the following names:

Boys Bandanas - Sharon Hall of Woodside, CA
Girls Bandanas - Sharon Hall of Woodside, CA
Sue Owens Wright Trilogy - Karen Williams of Sachse, TX
Animal Communicator sessions - Stacie Nevares, San Mateo, CA

Our next five items will be drawn at a volunteer workshop event we are
holding on June 18... and the final 3, including the iPad2, will be drawn at
the GGBR Waddle in Novato, CA on 4th of July!!

Still lots of time to buy Woofle tickets, especially since we got ourselves
a new checkout!!  All your purchases in a shopping cart and just one
checkout to go through!!

Click HERE <http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/info/display?PageID=10477> to buy
tickets.  If the link doesn't work, copy and paste
http://GGBR.safestorefront.com  or go to our website and find the Woofle2011
page.

Thanks again.. this is a record year for intakes so far, easily reaching, if
not surpassing, 2009 when we took the 61 South Fork Kennel dogs into rescue
just before Christmas!  That took our annual intake to around 140.  Last
year was way up there, and this year we are at 50 already, with several more
pending intake at the moment.  And lots of medical issues to deal with...
When will it end?

Addy

--
Addy Dawes