[Dailydrool] Basset Bronze Statue

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri May 27 14:18:28 PDT 2011

While web/image surfing for all things basset hound I came across this
article.  Someone had mentioned this statue about a year ago on the drool
but I never could find any information or a picture of it.   Anyhowl today I
came across it and thought that I would share it with my drool family.
Below is a link to a newspaper article and pictures of the bronze basset
statue in Loveland, CO.   The statue is of 3 beautiful bassets.
I want this statue in my yard!!!!
http://www.reporterherald.com/art/artwork.asp?aw=281&c=1

Michele Swartz momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue
to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...