[Dailydrool] This, that and other things

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri May 27 14:13:12 PDT 2011

I'm so very sorry to read of Hadley's journey to the bridge.  Take heart that he is once again a young and healthy hound and that in his life here on earth he knew nothing but love from his humans.  May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

Bev, OMG, How horrible!!! I will feed the boyz some beans to get them gassed up and get them playing playtapus or throw a squirrel into the yard to get them barking.  This should be enough hot air to dry out your house. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do.   If you want, you and the dogs can come to my house for a little beach vacation.  I have a big back yard for all the hounds and Mr. Cooper.I'll even go out and buy some new doggie beds for our guest.

Chris, I just made a new batch of chicken jerky for the boys so they are on high drool production from smelling the chicken dehydrating all night.  We are sending all of it to Buster to heal his little body and to put a little meat on his bones.  I also have the boyz doing the no heartworm stomp for him.  May doG & God bless you and this little hound.

I think it would be worth the trip for me to come up there and b-slap the parents and sit down and have a long chat with these children.  Some peoples kids and some kids adults.Thank God their not mine!

Dear Auntie Debbie, Ruger woofing in, Brudder Elwood and his twin Colt have the same motto's.  Colt is always risking it for the biscuit. I on the other hand sit back, watch to see how much trouble he will get into before I risk it.  I have to make sure the risk is worth the reward. Momma says that I have good risk management skills. Colt however just stalks it and then grabs & runs like he--.

Drool to all Ruger out

"Well Behaved Hounds Rarely Make the Daily Drool"