[Dailydrool] Penny & Polly in the UK

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sun May 29 12:49:41 PDT 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

Well, folks, we are back from our howlidays in the UK AND WE HAVE OUR HOWLIDAY CARD PHOTO ..... you'll have to wait till chwissmuss to see it  hehehehehehehehe!

We had a great time - it rained, it was cold and there was wind enough to knock us off our paws.  Apart from that, it was grrrrrreat :)  We were in Whales (no, that's Wales - thought we didn't see any of those blubbery things ......) and got to visit with Droolers Muggwart and Madder (April 1st  on calendar) and ALL their family.  It was good fun - we went for a walk to the beach but, alas, there were no dead birds to roll in <sigh>.  We also helped get a stray sheep back into it's field.  Then we went up to Hadrian's Wall in the north of England where we stayed on a farm in the middle of nowhere (20 min drive to the main road, no telephone, no internet - NOTHING).  The farm was fun - sheep, pigs, dogs, cat, hens, cows ...... We did have to restrain Pw Polly around the hens (she has 2 to her credit/discredit, in the past!!!).

We have only been skimming through the drools while away but we were thinking of you all.  Hugs to everyone, condolences to all who have lost loved ones, both human and four-footers, and lots of healing drool to those in need.

Lurps,

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com