[Dailydrool] Basset Feet Cards

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun May 29 12:44:33 PDT 2011

I was reading Vals post about the Basset Feet Cards and drug them out tof
the box and I realize I do not have as many as I thought I only have ten of
the Hospital Ship, Ten of the Airplane three of the dining hall two
antiSquirrel terrorist and 2 submarines and 2 USO I have none of the bunks
because someone ordered all I had of them a while back So if people want to
order more I will get more printed but I am sorry right now that is all I
have Thank you Auntie Val for your help!