[Dailydrool] memory foam for people??

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sun May 29 20:54:21 PDT 2011

Hello all,

First and foremost, those of you affected by Mother Nature; you are all in
our thoughts and prayers. This also applies to those of you that have lost
loved ones, Bassets, or any other type of tragedy.

Okay. I almost surrender. It is time for a new mattress. Do any of you have
a 'memory foam' mattress? How does it hoild up to the constant abuse of a
few Basset Hound? If you have any experience with them, please let me know
by emailing me directly. Thank you!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129

Harley The new guy!!

Arnie ATB: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY