[Dailydrool] Heppin We

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 29 21:29:28 PDT 2011

Dear Nigel, Lewis and Conley, Youse poor boys. I is so sorry for you. I hopes you just libben dere and not ober in the sick doggy sectun. My momma says your momma is very sad and missin you a hole lots. Wen you go home in a cuple of weeks you will hab new walls, and new floors and new roofs. Maybe eben drowned squrrels! Uhhmmm, yum! Your momma will be so heppe to see youz, she willl gib you lots and lots of tweets, and hugs, and tweets, and kisses and tweets! I bet youz momma tellin the peeps to get dat house fixed right now. And I bet dem peeps doin it cause dey don't want to get between her and youz happy reunion. I hope you try to be good, cause da nice gurlz where you stayin probably have tweets too. Gib dem da sad eyes (I always use my sad eyes)...AND I droop my chin on the floor. Yep, definitely do the "droop the chin" move. We're all sending you patience is a virtue drool, whateber dat means.
Yogi, Carlie Jane, Dolly, Bernie, Bunny and momma Janet