[Dailydrool] Donna Carmack

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon May 30 06:23:41 PDT 2011

Donna and I had corresponded off and on for some time  and I had the
pleasure of meeting her, her husband and their dogs at the picnic in
Michigan two years ago.  Recently, she had not responded to my last
email and now I know why.  She fought her cancer with an optimistic
spirit and that probably kept her going for a long while.  I wrote to
her sister and asked permission to post an address to send cards to
the family as a couple of people had asked me where to send a card.
Below is her reply to me - please consider sending a card to Donna's
family. And please light a candle for Donna tonight.

I know several of Donna's dogs (maybe all) were rescues - I remember
when she lost Jacie; Donna was devastated but it's good that Jacie can
meet  her at the Bridge as she required a lot of special attention.

Donna