[Dailydrool] Snarling, Screaming and Howling Like A Banshee

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon May 30 06:31:42 PDT 2011

Lilie has the unfortunate habit of lying down directly behind my desk chair
and I often don't know that she's there.  When I roll back, I startle her
and she jumps up and attacks Daisy the Yorkie.

I assume that it's because she can't imagine that it would be my fault...or
because she knows that it's a very good idea to avoid attacking me.  But,
Yorkies never back down so this gives Lilie a great screaming, drooling,
howling "fight".  Both of them go at it at full voice but when it's over, no
one is hurt and life goes back to normal.

My girls have never hurt each other.  We have WWIII - including a neutral
country (Daffodil).  Lots of noise, lots of posturing and my blood pressure
rises.  Be glad that it's just noise.  I never try to break it up because it
always ends when they have used up the adrenalin.   Good luck with Snoopy
and Cyrus.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil