[Dailydrool] URGENT: Ear infection advice

tooldieman at hughes.net tooldieman at hughes.net
Mon May 2 15:15:07 PDT 2011

Hi Sally. I don't post on the daily drool but my daughter Karrie (Joey and Emma) does. I have been researching alternative medical treatments and would like to offer a thought on the ear problem. I'm have been using Ozone in drinking water and showering water and a result of that is no more ear problems for me. Although I have not tried it, there is a therapy out there that puts Ozone , under low pressure into the ears. Ozone kills all pathogens and breaks down to simple oxygen. I have been researching this with the idea of of treating my own hounds with alternative therapys. Ozone therapy in the US is highly restricted but is common practice in many countries around the world and in Europe. I have no idea if Vets in your country would have any knowledge of this type of treatment but considering the urgency of the situation, it is something you might be able to look into. Best wishes for a solution and I've got my 4 hounds slinging drool in that poor hounds direction.       Ken Kuecker