[Dailydrool] Basset Weights

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Mon May 9 10:14:16 PDT 2011

Susan!

You forget that Bugsey was the runt of the litter and had to be revived by Elisa and Sharon because he wasn't born breathing.  Then I had to take him off the puppy food earlier than everyone else because of his food allergies causing his constant ear infections.  He has some catching up to do.  Don't forget these are supposed to be big puppies.  Daddy Rocky weighs 72 pounds and momma Wegi, well, we won't go there.  She is a girl and fluffy, like me, but she is well over 60 pounds.  I am hoping that Winston put on his growth early and is almost done...for your sake.  Bugsey weighs a little more every time he goes to the vet, so we aren't done yet.

Jennifer, mom slave to Beauford (I almost caught another rabbit!) and Bugsey (I built a beaver dam in the middle of the backyard)