[Dailydrool] Gus's diet

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 13 08:03:53 PDT 2011

Awww ... give in to those pleading eyes.  My Snoopy loves fresh asparagus
(lightly steamed please), carrots (ditto) broccoli (raw please), apples, mangos,
pinapple, banana, pears, oranges (did have to peel the membrane for the first
few sections like some drooler suggested), melon and the beat goes on.

Keep lots of fresh fruits and veggies on hand and nosh right along with Gus and
you'll both be fit and trim and happy.

All the best,
Dale

momPerson to Snoopy (pass the artichokes please) and Cyrus (I prefer asparagus)