[Dailydrool] Sister Gracie scores

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri May 13 20:16:09 PDT 2011

"Well, really, without opposable thumbs, did you really expect Gracie to
remove the wrapper? Of course she swallowed it whole. Should make for
interesting poops!"

Oh my goodness, you have never met Sister Gracie.  She is entirely capable
of ripping anything open that she wants, she takes one front paw (sometimes
both) and holds it and then rips it open with her teeth.  Very talented
stinker.  Anna and Holly can't do this.  Not that Holly (Princess
Picky-Butt) would ever lower herself to stealing food.  Anna on the other
hand will lower herself to stealing food at any and every opportunity, but
she doesn't know how to open packages like Gracie.

Poops -- she did this over a week ago, and of course I am the poopy scooper
on walks and also in the yard.  And I promise, there's been absolutely no
sign of the wrapper, none.  You would think you'd see some pieces somewhere,
but not even one.  And Gracie tends to be a runny-pooper (I know, too much
information).

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net