[Dailydrool] Maestro

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun May 15 21:50:22 PDT 2011

We're so sorry to hear that Maestro has gone to the bridge, it is so very
hard to lose your best friends, they are never with us long enough.  I had
never heard of megaesophagus and just finished reading several articles
about it and how to manage it, so it makes me happy to know that Maestro is
now a young and healthy dog again and will be able to eat anything and
everything he wants at the buffet.  I bet Elder Clara and Queen FeyFey will
take special care of him.  And you never know, one of these days he may send
another dog to you that needs your special love and care.  Gracie, Holly,
Anna and I are sending hugs and soft snooter kissies to you.

Anita Woodrum with the Girls - Sister Gracie, Sister Anna and Sister Holly
the Dolly, and Patty the Krazy Kat, too

awoodrum at clear.net