[Dailydrool] Maestro

Lyle Cogen lyle at lylecogen.com
Sun May 15 07:05:32 PDT 2011

To my fellow DroolersŠ

My beautiful hound Maestro has succumbed to megaesophagus and has gone to
the bridge.  I am so profoundly sad and empty.  Paralyzed and sick in my
heartŠI can't believe he is not here with me anymore.   Although I once had
a hound Rufus when I was a kid, my Maestro was my everything. We have lurked
on this list among you droolers for 12+ years.  We did not post, we did not
do the drool calendar, but we listened all the time.  We went to the
Tri-Basset picnic (in Wantagh) a couple of times and Maestro even won first
place in best singing.  When I needed help with something, the people from
this list were always there with an answer for meŠ.the latest being
understanding megaesophagus and how to manage it.    Thank you Droolers for
being a great cornerstone.
Lyle Cogen
http://www.lylecogen.com