[Dailydrool] Malware

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 20 15:54:15 PDT 2011

Hi all,

there is an organization, malwarebytes.org, who can nail even the most nasty
bug.  I worked with them when my husband clicked on a link.  WHATEVER you do, do
NOT shut down/reboot after getting these pop ups because it makes cleaning more
difficult.  Go to this site, get the free software, load it an run it.  The scan
can take over 4 hours (and did on my daughters PC).  However it is free and it
works.

--Dale  with Snoopy (who EVERYONE was complimenting on behavior at the dog park
today ... tada!!!)
and Cyrus (who is ALWAYS a love at the dog park)