[Dailydrool] Its Official- The fur is flying!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 18:48:20 PDT 2011

We are beyond fur-lined floors we have tumble weeds everyday.  I started spring cleaning
today and even had to vacuum the walls to get the fur off.   Between 4 short fur hounds,
Cooper with that thick double coat and Ruby Doo blowing her coat I need a permanent
in floor, in wall, in ceiling, whole house vacuum that is continuously running.  There is no
light at the end of the tunnel for this fur house.  Now Bazzle has something to say....

Dis Bazzle da OEBE.  Me wanna talk bout da rapshure dat happen yesserday.  Da Momma
weff bout 5:30 pm to do sumptin.  She no tell us wat.  Da hour fur da rapshure come and
nooooooo Mommmaaa!  Herz gone...we just knew it.  Me jump onna innernet an see it
sez dat clothes get left.  Yep her clothes here.  Cars get leff...Check....Moolah left...check...
Hmmmm wat can me buy????   Oh no....Momma dun gone!  Wat we gunna does?  No
buddy to feed us....we gunna starb to deff.  Where da key to da freeze fud box?  Where da
steppy stool so we can git in da friggy?  What we gunna do???  Me was werry'd.  Freddie
lookin at me like me a stake.  Cooper looking at Nelly Belle but den him only wanna hump
her.

Den it happen!  Momma come walking in da door.  We all so heppy to see her we start
screemin like da banshees.  Yes we did!

Eben wiff da rapshure by doG dey dun spit herz beck out to da erff.  We wuz awl so fankfull.
Dat juss proobs dat herz an OEBE too an da rapshure didn't want her eidder.

Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha
Bazzle, Da Bedevil Bad Boy, OEBE