[Dailydrool] Its Official

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun May 22 15:29:09 PDT 2011

Momma here. I think I can safely say this-spring is here-or we may have skipped that season and moved on into summer since this weekend has been so nice and warm. BUT--it is now basset hound moulting season here. The gang all got a bath today, and  OMG-the fur is a flying. Brudder Jake that has never been a big shedder--he is red and white, mostly red, has lost about 10 fur pounds today-in the house of course--Sister Daisy looks like she is falling apart, she is a white with red ears--Brudder Elwood stated he is a real man and his tri-colored fur stays nicely put.
Anyone else out there have furlined floors???

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake