[Dailydrool] Rabid Dog Security

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 12:51:21 PDT 2011

Bev,

Just a few days ago there was a fundraiser up here in the northern burbs for La
Rabida Children's Hospital. It's a great hospital that deals with chronic
illnesses, but I can never help giggling at the name.

-Esther

________________________________

Years ago when there was a money drive-- you know like the March of Dimes or
something like that, where if you give a donation you get your name on a little
flower and then the owners of the convenience store or whatever stick it up on
the wall--- a bunch of Cops donated in the name of "Rabid Dog Security" which I
thought was hysterically funny.
So today we are getting a new roof. Roof . Roof.
And within the past 20 minutes the roofroofroooooofers arrived and then the
roofrooofroooooofahroooooof Dumpster arrived and you would have thought WE were
Rabid Dog Security.

I finally crated everyone except Cooper who has no crate, really and Nigel is
sitting next to me growling. Conley is whimpering. Llewis has decided a nap is
in order.
Nobody will sneak up on us. At least not carrying ladders and tarps and hammers
and Dumpsters.

MomPerson to Rabid Dog Security