[Dailydrool] Overwhelming Response

Dana Allen dguinn_00 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 06:37:01 PDT 2011

Thank you everyone!  The response I've received from the Droolers has been overwhelming, I've been in tears many times!

At this time, we have more than enough for the kids, the family has not been able to get back to where their home was, it was located directly across from the high school, you can see where it used to be on many tv images.  We know they will need everything to start a home, but where do you begin when you have no home to go to?

I would like to suggest that if you feel compelled to help us please send donations to the Red Cross - or better yet the local animal rescues that are moving in the area.  There are still many people and pets missing.  I've already had many droolers offer to send items to us - so from this point forward I strongly feel help needs to go for the greater need.

Pray for the rescue workers, my son leaves this morning to volunteer, I'm hoping he doesn't see anything "bad", not sure how else to put that.  The destruction is bad enough, but knowing there may still be some buried in the ruble is almost horrifying.

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Dana
Tuffy, Gus Gus, Peach and Roseanne