[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu May 26 18:41:25 PDT 2011

Gate Guard Elder Clara here. And you thought I was missin--HA--thats what you get for listenin to Brudder Elwood. Little varmit hasn't changed a bit, even without me there at the home. You know, there is no hope for some hounds I say.
You know, things have the Bridge have been a changin. The Royals been doin some downsizing, you know, do more with less--Elder Clara now chief sweeper of the star dust along with being gate guard. Workin never ends you see, but if we like all the chow at the buffet, we got to help. Besides, Fey Fey gots me a ridin sweeper. Thing has power--Elder Clara is a doin the zoom zoom all over gettin the dust--stars sure can be a mess.
But today I hear me bell. I open the door and in comes a nice hound, got his paperwork all ready, now this is a change, he come right in, sit on the line, my goodness this one trained--Elder Clara not used to this--them rowdy ones--all over me perch jumpin an a hoppin, but this one--why it makes me day.
Hadley--this right?? Okay, you got anything in the fur coat that Elder Clara needs to see?? No--Nothin?? Good--this is a easy one, now lets see--it says here you dont like the vacuum, and you want a nice fluffy cloud. Cloud it is--right over on Show Ring Crecent. Cloud 1. Woo Hoo--nice location. Now about the buffet--you request ham, ham it is there Hadley, all things are good at the Bridge.
Now take your scooper, map of the bridge and head on out--

Now, gate is closed, Elder Clara gonna have some ham and hit the perch--Hadley is safe and happy, and Elder Clara is caught up on the worK.
Nap time!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake