[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 4 18:54:08 PDT 2011

Sweepin, dustin, my goodness, the dog hair in here--cloggin up the door, gettin on me ever famous perch, need to get me a blower in stead of a broom-----
Hold it--that is the bell.  Elder Clara back to work, bein a gateguard is full time---I better open the gate, it sounds like quite a howl goin on out there----
Hmmm--get on in here--hold it, I got two of them--okay you two--line up, Hey--paws off me perch--no shakin, Elder Clara just done some dustin--you got star dust on them coats---
Okay--paperwork.
Memphis--yup, I heard you were heading on up to the gates--Clara better do the look over here--been little slack on that of late--Lift them ear flaps--good, nice tail--you pass. You order star--got you covered---nice star over on Bacon Boulevard--23123--now you order up hot dogs on the buffet--Elder Clara can smell them cookin--here is your map, take your scooper and head out--its all good now.

Now lookie this next one--hmmm----lookie those eyes--all bright lookin all over--yes the bridge is quite a place huh??
Got your paperwork??
Hmm Fred. Fred you lookin good, tail all waggin, snooter in the air--I hear tell you one hungry houndie. Well the buffet is packed--I see you order up pork chops. Done--Chops are cookin--now wait--I see little extra on your paperwork--you want to ask for a back scratcher--good heavens---little bridge humor--hahahaha-----now lookie--this the deal--Elder Clara give you extra scooper--it can double as a scratcher--one for poop one for the back. Problem solved--Elder Clara in Fey Feys guidelines!!!!
Now you ask for fluffy cloud--got it!! Cloud 98776 over on Chopper Court--take the scoopers, nice map and move on out there Fred.
Whew--off they go--all is good at the bridge--Elder Clara is closing the gates--heading for the buffett----all this work is makin a working girl hungry!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake