[Dailydrool] Drool and thoughts please

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 07:41:02 PDT 2011

Pw Rolph OEBE and Clara stayed with the XH while my daughters and I went away for a few days.
They always have fun at his house, playing with his own two dogs and with little discipline to worry about, as well as having free run of a large house and garden.

When I collected them, they were exhausted from five days of non-stop playing.

However, Rolph seems to have a problem with his paw. He seems fine, but after we have walked a short distance, he starts limping - anything from a stiff gait, to hopping along with one paw in the air. The strange thing about it is that he goes from hopping to waking normally, to walking stiffly, to walking normally to stopping dead and holding his paw up - before walking fine again.

At first I thought he must have pulled or sprained his ankle, but the way it changes so quickly from one to another all within the space of a mile or less, has me flumoxed. Has anyone got any ideas?

Sally, with PW Rolph and Clara, UK