[Dailydrool] Last Chance to Order a 2012 Daily Drool Calendar or Stand

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 07:45:33 PDT 2011

If you haven't ordered your 2012 Daily Drool calendar yet, or need more
stands, the last date to order is Monday, November 7 -- after that we'll
close the print run.  They make great holiday gifts, and all of the
proceeds go to BROOD, Senior Houndsabound, and the House of Puddles!  Here
is the link to order.  I know the link says "2011" -- I promise you that
you are really ordering 2012 calendars!!

http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/purchase.php

Thank you all for your support!  Laura (and Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly
too!!)