[Dailydrool] how common is a ruptured ear drum?

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 2 16:45:33 PDT 2011

As some of you know, I have been battling an anal gland infection with Lexi for
several wks and just had her anal glands infused AGAIN, but when I was there, I
mentioned the BLUE EAR TREATMENT that was recommended to me, and that I have
done research on the internet myself...the doctor (who again, was the second
opinion dr. for the anal glands..) said she was not opposed to me using it, but
when she looked at Lexi's ears, she said there is still a lot of goop
(havent used the blue ear yet), and she said she could not see if the eardrum
was ruptured or not.  She stated its not that common in dogs for the eardrum to
rupture.  Its not that I don't trust her, I just do not know her, and was
wondering if anyone has had issues with a ruptured ear drum and the blue ear
treatment?  I read on a site that IF the ear drum is ruptured, it could
cause hearing loss...am afraid to use it now...dr. sold me Malacetic
ultra, which she told me is safe IF the ear drum is ruptured, and of course,
their site says that also.. Lexi seems NOT to like it as well as the momenmax,
or however its spelled.

Catherine --determined to overcome these issues!