[Dailydrool] Glaucoma and Violeta's amazing sight ( specially for Pixel and momma Sally)

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 2 17:55:24 PDT 2011

Hi Sally

My Violeta got glaucoma last year, first in one eye, in which she lost her vision and then in another, which we were able to treat in an hour after is showed up. She had surgery on both eyes, the first one she had so the pressure would, thank God, never get high again and in the other one, she had a more complicated one, in which they install a drain so the liquid won't accumulate there.
Our doctor warranties that she can't see in either eye but last week the ex hubby brought her to visit me, amazingly enough, when he turn the car on my street, he could hear "thump, thump, thump" the typical sound of a happy basset tail...HOW?And when they were getting here close to my building she put her head outside the window as if she was seeing the street and was ready to see me waiting for her...HOW?
How could she know he had just turn on my street, and got happy because she knows it is the street where mommy lives, if she cant see?HOW?
Also, when they were living, he opened the back side door for her to get in the car, she not only got into the car but she also positioned herself in the middle between the front seats so she can go "seeing" the streets, right beside daddy...HOW?
There is for sure much more between heaven and earth than assumes our vain philosophy, that's for sure.
Violeta is sending super sticky sardine healing drool to your baby. May her glaucoma be easy on her and who knows, she can be the lucky one who never gets it one the second eye. It is worth believing...
Love and prayers
Virginia, Violeta (phew, I CAN SEE, even though my eyes don't work) and Xaxa (in heaven, producing heavenly healing drool)