[Dailydrool] Tank Hound Photo

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:15:26 PDT 2011

 This has been a tough year for the Tank Hounds. We lost our long legged basset Rosie with lymphosarcoma in Feb. We had done chemo with her and gave her an extra year and a half. So that was good, but it was very sad to lose her. We then also lost our bloodhound, Duke, in May. He was a grand old man and was just in a lot of pain and we had to make the hard decision to put him down as well.

We did get 2 more additions to our family, so that is the good news. :) Annie joined us in Feb, she is a PBGV (we think, at any rate she's basically a terrier in a sorta basset body!). She is hyper compared to the bassets! It's crazy! And in June we also got Rosie. We are calling her Rosie2 so there is no confusion between our two Rosie's. Rosie2 came from Karen Steflik (who was/is on the drool). She had a lot of life changing events and asked if we would take her. Of course we did.

So now we're a family of four again. :)

We took our Tank Hound picture (yes we found another tank in Indiana) this fall. I don't think that we will be participating in the exchange this year, for the first time in 11 years), but we would be happy to send anyone one of our cards that wants it...it IS a tradition after all right?

Happy Howlidays everyone!!

Susan Stoker and the Tank Hounds
Ozzie, Rosie2, Annie, Henry
Blue ATB, Bert ATB, Elmo ATB, Duke ATB, Rosie ATB,