[Dailydrool] Returning after 10 years...

Suzan Wedig wedig at strato.net
Thu Nov 3 14:30:24 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I was a member of the Daily Drool back in the early days as a food slave to Webster and Margaux.  Now I’m retired with some free time.  I often miss reading about the Droolers and especially miss the Christmas card exchange.  I hope this tradition still continues.   My husband and I are owned by a 10 year old lovable boy named Wilson who came into our lives during the week of 9-11.  He is still in excellent health—has remarkable hearing and eyesight for a dog his age.  Wilson has a website:  http://www.strato.net/~wedig/wilson.html and a page on Dogbook (Facebook).  I’ve also created a Rainbow Bridge page memorializing every dog we’ve owned since 1955.  These dogs are ‘sitting next to the bridge’ with a little help from Photoshop....mostly Basset Hounds.  My Rainbow page is:  http://www.strato.net/~wedig/webster.html.

Suzan Wedig
Home Page: http://www.strato.net/~wedig