[Dailydrool] And then there were FOUR.

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:20:27 PDT 2011

*Just over two weeks ago.*

 *Gallagher:** * Oh no, da big black boxes are out.  Dis means dey are
leabing da home.  Ize sad, berry sad.  Hey, what’s dis?  My crate is next
to my bed?  Where you bin?  Som-ting is goiin on here.

*MacKenzie:** * Dis mean dat our friend Ashley is comin for a visit.  I
likes her.  She’s a good sofa pillow.

*Poppy:*  Is dere still going to be a foodbowl?

  *Last night:*

Poppy:  WOOF, WOOF, WOOF…… WOOF.  (Translated – It’s about time you came
back to me.)   Where’s my food bowl?  Rub my belly.  Don’t I look good fur
an old girl?

MacKenzie:  DEY’s BACK.  Dadperson is back.  MORE SNACKS!!  Don’t I look
like I’m wasting away???

Gallagher:  Oh tank goodness.  My peeps have returned.  Let’s jump in da
car.  Wait, what dis smell?  It smell like a …  BUPPY.  It’s a Buppy!  Derz
a Buppy in our home.

MacKenzie:  My he’s a cute little thing.  Why it’s my great nephew…   (and
cousin) Guinness.

Poppy:  Sniff, sniff.  Well, at least it’s a boy and not another girl.  I’m
the queen here, despite what MacKenzie thinks.

Guinness:  (Squeak, squeak……) Iz one of you my mommy?  Oh, it’s Auntie
MacKenzie.  Family!

ME:  We’re just back from a wonderful 2 week vacation to Italy and cruise
back to the states.  Just awesome.  We decided to pick up the newest member
of the pack on our way home.  Gallagher pouts while we’re gone and I’m sure
is wondering if we took the little guy to Italy.  They seem to be adjusting
well and he’s already following them through the dog door.  We're hoping
that puppy love will help keep Poppy going!