[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 15:22:18 PDT 2011

Hi, Droolers!  Hope you're all enjoying the beginning of a great weekend.  So glad to read Vickie's email telling about her two new fosters - those 3yr old sisters sound adorable - I'm hoping to see some pictures soon.  Thank Dog for Western MO Basset Rescue and all the wonderful fostering folks.  I hope the Western MO rescuers made a good profit from their woofle, and that lots of folks are happy with their prizes.  It's wonderful to have so many great volunteers in our organization.  I wish I understood the doggie agression that we're all trying to figure out.  I know 6 yrs ago, right before Raymond adopted us, we brought home a beautiful 3yr old girl whom we grew to love in the 3 weeks we had her.  As charming and lovable as she was to us,  she bit one of our neighbors, and a good friend, neither of whom had done anything to her at all.  We weren't able to handle the possibility of her doing this again and again, especially when there was no
 cause for her agression.  Our wonderful MABR person took her back, and we were able to bring Raymond home to his forever home, and this has been our best basset hound we've ever had over the past 52 years (he's #6)  - the most beautiful and the sweetest personality.I love the pictures of King George and his family - and hope his fundraising project is successful!

We're wishing good health to all our ailing houndies!                    Beryl & Raymond