[Dailydrool] News from France, Penny and Polly

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 11:48:08 PDT 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

Hello everybuddy and hugs and lurps to all.  Drool to all in need.  We went on a howliday.  We went up to visit our da mum's friend, Marie Helene (our ex foster mum).  We were happy to see her and to see our friends.  Marie Helene has had several cards from Drooler and wants us to say a big THANK YOU.  She really appreciates them.  She had her op but now she has to go back in for another op to take off the rest of the breast, then she will have a very heavy chemo treatment that will last 5 months <sigh>  It's a very long and hard road but we are all confident that she will come through.  Prayers, Drool and good thoughts are helping her.

On a brighter note, something that our da mum found funny, but we did NOT find it funny <grrrrrr>   .....  In Marie-Helene's house there are four "indoor" bassets and there are two big rugs for sleeping.  With us that made 6.  As we are "out of the pack" so to speak, we are not as ready as the others to squeeze in and pile up.  In those circumstances the space on the rugs is ideal for 5  - get where we are going?  Da mum laughed so much, it was like watching a game of musical chairs - there was always one of us with nowhere to sleep!  She (da mum) forgot her camera, otherwise she'd have filmed it.  (and they say that it's Polly waiting for the brains box <sigh>)

All is well here, except that moi, Pw Penny, has an eye problem.  One of my eyes has disappeared!  I'm having drops and if it's not back by monday I have to go to the vetman.   Just a teeny weeny bit of drool that my eye comes back????  I HATE going to the vetman.  Thanks.

Hugs and lurps to you all,

Pw Penny and Pw Polly, fwom Fwance

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com